Join the team
Join the Team
“A post-military career path has as much to do with training skill sets as it does with personality, interests, and individual goals.” – US Department of Labor
Are you a veteran with a drive to succeed in a challenging yet supportive atmosphere? Or do you have an affinity for Veterans and a desire to support them? You’ve come to the right place!
HandyVets is currently hiring:
- HandyVet Technician: Must be a military veteran with general knowledge in building trades including electrical, carpentry, and plumbing. Five years of construction experience or equivalent preferred.
- HandyVet Trainee: Must be a military veteran with a strong work ethic and a great attitude plus a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate has one-to-two years of trade knowledge and experience.
- Administrative Support Staff: Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment is a must. Three-to-five years of administrative experience required. Military experience is not required.
- Skilled Trade Experts & Trainers: 10+ years of trade experience and/or licensed in a trade. Strong leadership skills and the desire and patience to teach others are a must. Military experience is not required.
- Sales Support Staff: Bidder / Estimator / Sales. Two-to-three years of sales experience is required. Candidate will ideally have some experience in building trades, LED Lights, or Surveillance Systems. Military experience is not required.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Hire A Handyman Today!
What Others Are Saying About HandyVets
“HandyVets is the greatest organization I’ve ever worked with. They can do most things and at a reasonable price. They gave me great suggestions, worked hard & came through for me when I really needed help. I will always call HandyVets first."
“Ben’s level of professionalism and passion for doing things the right way made partnering with HandyVets an easy decision. We are very happy with the level of service we receive and look forward to our continued partnership.”